April Service Week
Let’s get dirty! Service Weeks at Breitenbush are a beautiful way to engage more deeply with the land in an intimate group container. We have a four hour work commitment each day, with the rest of the time yours for soaking, eating delicious meals, and just being. Anybody who has any trade experience, let us know, we can use your expertise. You get to book our accommodations for a one-third discount during these events as well. We’re so grateful to have you! Here’s what we have coming up on the calendar.
By April, Spring rains and sunshine have arrived and the forest is waking up, getting ready to do the dance of life! We have a lot of work ahead of us, and this Service Week will set us up for the summer ahead. We’ll get deeper into landscaping and beautification on both sides of the river. There will also be some light carpentry work.
The Grove is made up of gorgeous rooms, heated by adjustable geothermal heat, and looking out towards the mountains. This space includes one full bed and outlets with a small amount of power. Beds come with a fitted sheet, you will need to bring your own bedding. Each room is named after native trees to honor the trees lost in the 2020 wildfire.
Milky Way Rooms
Milky Way rooms are cozy spaces in a renovated dairy truck. Each room has a twin or twin bunk bed. There is a porch entrance that overlooks the river. Beds come with a fitted sheet, you will need to bring your own bedding. Rooms are heated.
Rescheduling Overnight Reservations:
- We can reschedule your stay once at no charge, if it is more than 72 hours before noon of your arrival date.
- Rescheduling more than once, or between 72-24 hours before noon of your arrival date, will incur a $50 service fee.
- We are not able to reschedule reservations less than 24 hours before noon of your arrival date.
Canceling Overnight Reservations:
- If you cancel your reservation more than 72 hours before noon of your arrival date, there is a standard $50 service fee. The remainder of the payment will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel your reservation between 72-24 hours before noon of your arrival date, there is a standard $50 service fee. The remainder of the payment will be placed on a credit voucher, valid for one year.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours before noon of your arrival date, no refund will be provided.