Barn, Deer Park Camp & Retreat Center, New Hope, PA 2020
Camp Lovelight—A Mystical Summer Retreat
Just a few minutes from the center of New Hope, PA, one of the bucolic Delaware River towns one hour from Philadelphia and 1.5 from NYC, Camp Lovelight Counselors guide adults on a 4-day, 3-night spiritual journey.
- Included in a General Admission (GA) Pass are Interactive Classes and Group Experiences, labyrinth and nature forraging and yoga walks, group musical moments of chanting and an open mic. Customize every key element with options for lodging, education, and food.
- Strengthen your body with movement and yoga classes, make meals at your campsite or purchase the Vegan or Vegetarian Meal Plan.
- Professionally Enriching Yet Fabulously Chill Space that lets you fortify your retreat with Professional CEU Coursework and Personal Development Classes and provides inspiring paths to creativity.
- For teacher bios and class details, visit: Lovelight Retreats.
Peddlar’s Village, New Hope, PA
At the entrance Deer Park Camp, fill your water jug at the Great Spring, named by the Lenape Indians, it produces crystal clear water at a rate of 2000 gallons per minute.
The reasons campers attend may widely differ—to relax, reflect, renew, rejoice. The mutual vibe is common; Lovelighters seek to explore and experience our environments, ourselves, and others in ways that expand and enrich.
Customize your ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE and select from personal enrichment and professional development CLASSES taught by compassionate, knowledgeable instructors. Every moment is your own as you have plenty or options. Enjoy gourmet plant-based MEAL PLANS, eat a la cart at the SMOOTHIE CAFE, or bring you camp stove and make your own food.
A rich of a tapestry of lodging optoins incluse, pitch a tent, stay in a shelter, bring a suitcase and enjoy a glamping tent or the climate controlled rustic lodge. .
At Camp Lovelight and beyond, we contribute to the creation of a community that has both a personal and global positive impact. Take part in a hands on contribution to New Hope by participating in the volunteer effort at the Bucks County Arburetum. There are many paths to wellness, education, prosperity, and peace at Camp Lovelight.
Yogi Kali Om, Dharma Mittra, Wynne Paris, Devotee, and Michael Lang–2018 Dharma Center, NYC
Choose Your Path to A Peaceful Space—through rituals, ceremonies, circles, classes, chanting, camping, community, dancing, drumming, doing, dreaming, exchanging, exploring, experiencing, healing, helping, herbalism, laughing, learning, loving, swimming, singing, or yoga swinging—Spiritual Summers Start Here.
Campers are fully immersed as an intimate group, enjoying music, hands on art projects, yoga, ecstatic dance, martial arts, performing arts, and educational programming designed to elevate and make stronger our spirits, bodies, minds, and businesses. Upgrade to intensive study and take classes that provide CEUs or industry certifications.
Tina Malia and Crystal Bee, Lovelight Yoga and Arts Festival, 2018
Camp Lovelight—A Mystical Summer Retreat Is for You If:
- You seek to explore, activate, transform, and celebrate.
- You wish to create and contribute to ongoing personal and community transformation.
- You are ready to find, regain, or refine your personal and our collective power.
- You are open the possibility of enriching yourself and your communities through exploring tools, rituals, and beliefs gathered from around the globe.
- You seek to reaffirm or determine your path.
- It is your time to show up, shed your chains, and share your love with the world.
- You embrace all facets of being and are able to hold a safe space for shadow work.
- Your soul longs for deeper more meaningful connections.
What to Expect
- Campers customize their all-inclusive retreat package
- Camp Lovelight is 4 Days & 3 nights of joyous laughter, powerful connections, and much needed breakthroughs, in a bucolic setting with acres of wooded land, an artesian spring, and a pool.
- Healers are onsite; make your reservation ahead of time so you don’t have to wait.
Lovelight Festival Co-Founders, (LR) Wynne Paris, Michael Lang, pictured with Fantuzzi, Michael Oliver and Co-Founder Kim Maddox, Lovelight Yoga and Arts Festival 2016
- Camp Counselors and Campers form a tightknit, cherished community rooted in Lovelight tr
- aditions of exploration, experimentation, and transformation.
- Camp Counselors and Campers are committed to creating a more peaceful and healthier world through both individual and group actions; the weekend is focused on revealing and creating personal and community paths to peace and prosperity.
Ishani Ishya, Lovelight Yoga and Arts Festival performer 2017
- Practice yoga, Pilates, martial arts, movement, and take intensive workshops, or short format classes.
- Care for themselves with fire and ice plunges, bodywork, vegan and vegetarian
- Gather for daily intention setting ceremonies, group activities, concerts and campfires.
- Take hikes, drink from ancient springs, cool off in a stream, or swim with a mermaid at the pool.
Michael Lang and Swami Satchidananda, Woodstock 1969
As a Group We:
- Gather daily to enjoy vegan/vegetarian meals prepared by beloved restaurateur, Chef Wendy Laniak.
- Gather each morning for group intention setting ceremonies in which we commit to a common supportive goal for the day and aspiration for our collective future.
- Look forward to group activities designed to help us live out the day’s intention and enjoy fellow campers.
- Bring our lessons learned to the night’s fire, discuss the day, plan how we will support one another’s community impact projects, and sing around the fire.
Community, Lovelight Yoga and Festival 2016
Campsite—Bring Your Own Tent
Campsites at Lovelight Festival, 2016
Bring Your Own Tent
Campsite size: approximately 20×20
Climate controlled shower house and bathrooms onsite.
NO: electricity, water hook up at campsite.
YES: Eco-friendly dish washing station.
This is the only onsite option that allows you to opt out of the meal plan.
Glamping Campsite—Just Bring a Suitcase
Glamping Tents at Lovelight Festival, 2018 Reisterstown, MD
Each comfortable set up is unique; and, includes a queen size memory foam bed, linen package, nightstand, rug, welcome mat, two: lanterns and outdoor chairs.
Your very own electricity!
Climate controlled shower house and bathrooms in a separate building.
NO: running water, bathroom, or climate control in tent.
Upgrade: Share a private endless hot shower with one other glamping tent, fans, cooler, shade tent and more!
Rustic Cabins—Just Bring a Suitcase
Rustic Cabins–Deer Park Camp & Retreat Center, 2020
If you want to embrace a simple, technology free lifestyle over the weekend; but, you don’t have a tent, a Rustic Cabin is perfect.
Cabins are available for rental by: individuals, pairs, and groups of three or more.
Each cabin has four sets of bunk beds.
In shared cabins, only one person is assigned per bunk bed; so, you have both top and bottom bunk to yourself.
If you select Lovelight-assigned roommate, your cabin will have a maximum of 2 people.
Groups can purchase cabins and put up to 8 individuals in top and bottom bunks.
Pillows and Linens Included
Shelters are available for rent by individuals or groups.
Individual Shelter–Select this option if you want to have the shelter to yourself.
Shared Shelter for Two with Lovelight Assigned Roommates–Select the Shelter for Two with Lovelight Assigned Roommate Option–Lovelight wlll assign one addtional roommate. Co-ed and same sex shelters are available. Unless otherwise requested, the default assignement is to a co-ed shelter. Please indicate your preference at time of purchase; only assignments desingated at purchase can be accommodated.
Shared Shelter for Two with Self-Selected Roommates–Select the Shelter with Self-Selected roommate option.
Shared Shelter for Three or more with Self-Selected Roommates–Select the shelter with pre-selected roommate option. Groups of two or more select thier own roommates of up to 8 guests.
Shared Shelter for Three or More with Lovelight Assigned Roommates–Co-ed and same sex shelters available; unless otherwise requested default assignement is to a co-ed shelter. Please indicate your preference at time of purchase; only assignments desingated at purchase will be honored.
YES: Electricity only
NO: running water, bathroom, or climate control.
Climate controlled shower house and bathrooms in a separate building.
The Lodge—Just Bring Your Suitcase
The Lodge—Deer Park Camp & Retreat Center 2020
This hostel type set up is perfect for the gregarious camper who wants to be in the center of the action. The air-conditioned Lodge has twelve bedrooms that can accommodate up to 48 guests; plus a separate kitchen, and showers and restrooms located just down the hall.
Individual Room–Select this option if you want to have the a room to yourself.
Shared Room for Two with Lovelight Assigned Roommates–-Select the Room for Two with Lovelight Assigned Roommate Option–Lovelight wlll assign one addtional roommate. Co-ed and same sex rooms are available. Unless otherwise requested, the default assignement is to a co-ed room. Please indicate your preference at time of purchase; only assignments desingated at purchase can be accommodated.
Shared Room for Two with Self-Selected Roommates-–Select the room with Self-Selected roommate option.
Shared Room for Three or more with Self-Selected Roommates—Select the room with pre-selected roommate option. Groups of two or more select thier own roommates of up to 8 guests.
Shared Room for Three or More with Lovelight Assigned Roommates—Co-ed and same sex rooms vailable; unless otherwise requested default assignement is to a co-ed room. Please indicate your preference at time of purchase; only assignments desingated at purchase will be honored.
Facilities–Electricity, running water, shared bathroom, shower and climate control.
Parking and Shuttles
Parking: Click Here for Parking Details
Most Campers will access the site via shuttle bus; tickets include parking for shuttle bus parking lot only.
There are limited parking spaces onsite; spaces that permit in and out during Camp are even more limited. If you need either, please purchase a parking space immediately.
Parking and traffic rules are strict, for safety, and will be strictly enforced.
Offsite Lodging Options
Honey Hollow Farm
Honey Hollow Farm, 2020 New Hope, PA
Honey Hollow Farm
The picturesque area offers something for everyone; from covered bridges in the countryside to singing rocks and tubing trips on the Delaware River, to quaint river towns with galleries, boutique shopping, fine dining and nightlife. Your home for the week is an impeccably remodeled farmhouse on an 100 acre organic apple orchard. Make it spa like by adding onsite bodywork and wellness services; make reservations prior to arrival.
Electricity, running water, private bathroom, shower and climate control.
Camp Meal Plan Served at Deer Park or House Meal Plan
Included—(1) per person per room
Onsite Farm and Deer Park Parking Included–$100 value.
Shuttle Between Deer Park-Hotel-Farm–Camp Lovelight Shuttle for (1) per person per room; additional tickets available for purchase.
Clarion Inn & Suites New Hope
6426 Lower York Road, New Hope, PA, 18938 (215) 862-5221