Ecstatic Dance and Art Jam at UrbanMama505
Join us for Ecstatic Dance and Art Jam at UrbanMama505 Kombuchery! Doors open at 6:30pm
We will open at 7pm with a warm-up and intention setting. Dance has been used around the world as a form of prayer. If this resonates with you, we would like to invite you to direct your ecstatic energy on the dance floor as a prayer for the benefit of all sentient beings. We dance to honor all of our relations and direct our love towards Human Awakening and Peace on Earth. During the dance we will also have a large communal canvas and paint available for everyone to co-create a work of art together!
Admission includes one UM505 Kangen Water Essence with essential oil of your choice.
Kangen water will be available for everyone to stay hydrated on the dancefloor. A full NA bar will also be available to revitalize you as you dance the night away.
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines:
- Ecstatic dance is a freeform dance – feel free to dance as you please!
- Opening and closing the dance together honors community and creates intention.
- Ecstatic dance welcomes you to make sounds on the dance floor. If you wish to engage in conversation, please do so in the designated area
- Ecstatic Dance encourages barefoot dancing (unless you have a medical condition)
- Ecstatic dance is a drug and alcohol free event, encouraging you to naturally induce the state of ecstasy
Dancing with others:
- listen for a Yes (get eye contact first)
- Respect any no (like when they are ignoring you!)
- Respect the Solo Dancers’ Right to their Space -hands in prayer at heart means: “I see you, and thank you for the dance (that just ended!).”