Embodiment of the Divine Weekend Workshop
Embodiment of the Divine: Exploring Ganesha, Durga, and Shiva
In this workshop you will learn, explore, open, awaken and embody your connection to the path of devotion as it relates to the deities Ganesha, Durga, and Shiva. You will experience chants, yogic practices, meditations, and wisdom teachings for each deity and why that’s relevant to you now.
The result of this weekend is to blossom in your own personal journey with more love, joy, connection, understanding, confidence, meaning, awareness and presence. The path of devotion and the deities are profound guides in how to live an extraordinary life and Ananda Das is honored to open this up to you.
"Embodiment of the Divine" is a life enriching experience where Ananda Das will share his most potent practices and wisdom that he has learned on the path of yogic devotion (Bhakti). With more than 15 years of dedication, devotion, and sharing his love for this path, he is so thrilled to inspire you to the next level of understanding, depth and experience.
Why take this Workshop:
- Have you ever felt intimidated, overwhelmed or confused by the deities of India and their relevance in yoga and our modern times?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your emotions and want tools to release, transform and elevate your moods?
- Do you love singing or listening to kirtan and would like to have a better understanding of what you are singing and why it resonates?
- Would you like to learn more about the history, iconography, mantras and practical application of the wisdom teachings associated with each Deity?
- Are you a yoga practitioner who would like to experience yoga practices that specifically align you with the qualities of the deities?
- Are you a yoga teacher that wants more understanding, tools, depth and experience with Bhakti (Devotional) Yoga in order to share it with your students?
Join Ananda Das for the Embodiment of the Divine to support you with any and all these questions.
6-8pm: Kirtan and Heart Songs Concert
8-10am: Yoga Journey to Ganesha
1-4pm: Wisdom Talk, Mantras and Meditations for Ganesha and Shiva
8-10am: Yoga Journey for Durga and Shiva
1-4pm: Wisdom Talk, Mantras and Meditations for Durga and Shiva
ABOUT ANANDA DAS
Ananda Das is an internationally loved musician, song composer and mantra enthusiast. His musical offerings complement his yogic practices with a deep devotional spirit. His music channels a powerful blend of modern and ancient soundscapes that touches the heart. Infused with mantras in Sanskrit and Gurbani, his music offers blissful energy currents woven into lyrical heart songs. He is a singer, guitarist, harmonium player and bansuri flautist.