Freddy Silva Templemaking Course in Sedona
WHY THIS WORKSHOP MATTERS
Sacred texts from Yucatan to southern India describe how temples were built as mirrors of the heavens so a person may be “transformed into a god, into a bright star.” They equally state that when a person interacts with such portals they bring back knowledge from the Otherworld, and in turn become a repository of that knowledge. Reserve your seat Limited Seating to 20-30 peopleThe Book Of What Lies in the Amdwat goes so far as to say that any sacred space built as a mirror of creative forces behaves like an insurance policy, “acting as a magical protector, in heaven and in earth, unfailingly and regularly and eternally.”
After nearly three decades of researching ancient temples, I discovered they are indeed more than mere stones: they are living entities. And although some may be over 12,000 years old, their underlying principles can be applied today to create a portal of subtle energy, whether you live in an apartment or an estate. And you don’t even need large stones to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Ancient systems of knowledge spanning 12,000 years
• How to work with universal laws that engage and facilitate manifestation
• The history and purpose of sacred space
• How to attract pathways of water and telluric currents, and how to anchor them
• Correct application of stone and crystal, and how to program them
• Purpose of temple alignment
• Use of sacred geometry and its relative effects
• The true Law of Attraction
• Application of Sacred Measure
• The seven principles of sacred space.
• The Seven Laws Of Manifestation
Throughout the day, we will construct a stone circle from scratch, and each stage of energy build-up will be visually demonstrated. Within a few hours you will discover the secrets that ancient masters claimed empowered a person to live as a true co-creator.