I Stand For Peace - Seattle
I Stand for Peace – An evening of collective action, wisdom & meditation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
Saturday June 18, 6:30 – 8:30 pm PDT
11100 NE 6th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Let’s do our part for peace in the world, and for peace within.
Individual Peace can create an impact on World Peace. Quite often, those with negative mindsets seem more active around the world, than those with a positive one. The time has come for the voice of peace to be heard loud and clear.
Be a part of Seattle’s voice for Peace with ‘I Stand for Peace’- an evening of meditation and wisdom with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. The event also includes a live audience Q&A session with Gurudev.
- Collective Action
- Come together for a pledge of peace.
- Celebrate peace with healing music.
- Uplifting Wisdom
- Find inspiration and insights for lasting peace with Gurudev.
- Live Meditation with Gurudev
- Experience inner peace through a live, guided meditation.
All are welcome to attend the event. Children 4 and above must purchase a ticket to secure an entry to the event. There won’t be any child care or volunteer support for children. Before the meditation begins; one of the parent would require to accompany their kid and wait either in the hallway or in the overflow room. They can come back after the meditation culminates.
- Feel free to reach out to our customer support team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-844-98PEACE