SOLD OUT Kirtan w. Mike Cohen & the Shakti Groove
We are SOLD OUT for this kirtan. If you are interested in being on the waitlist please email Mike at email@example.com. Also, please check out our next kirtan October 14th at Nevei Kodesh. Get your tickets today 🙂
Friday, September 15th at the StarHouse in Boulder, CO.
Mike Cohen and the Shakti Groove are excited to return to the beautiful StarHouse for an evening of sacred chant. This event will present original and highly accessible chants, connection with self/others/Divine – a beautiful community in a sacred space. Kirtan will open your heart, calm your mind, and free your soul!
Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Kids 12 and under invited to join for FREE.
The Shakti Groove features:
- Mike Cohen – harmonium and vocals
- Dawnia Dresser, Michele Heaphy & Robyn Broyden- vocals
- James Hoskins – cello/percussion
- Bill McCrossen – bass
- Ken Matarazzo – percussion
Formed in 2017, the Shakti Groove plays music from Mike Cohen’s 4 full length Kirtan albums, Dawnia Dresser’s Kirtan EP, and Michele Heaphy’s singles. They have shared sacred chant across Colorado as well as Telluride Yoga Festival, Sedona Yoga Festival and Bhakti Fest. Mike is the founder of Kirtan Leader Institute, where many of these talented musicians also serve as teachers. More at www.KirtanLeader.com
DIRECTIONS TO THE STARHOUSE
• The StarHouse is located 3.5 miles west of Boulder up Sunshine Canyon.
• From 4th Street and Mapleton Avenue in Boulder, drive west on Mapleton Avenue (which turns into "Sunshine Canyon") about 3.5 miles.
• Turn right at the sign that reads "3476" and head up the driveway. Parking is clearly marked at the *top* of the hill.
• After parking, walk down the other side of the hill, towards the StarHouse, which you’ll soon see through the trees. Please wear shoes appropriate for a short walk through a forest (you’ll be taking them off once inside the StarHouse), and bring a flashlight to help.