Mary Magdalene Retreat South of France 2022
Join Adora as she again travels through the beautiful South of France on a Mary Magdalene pilgrimage. The quest? To source a greater connection to the Divine Feminine within.
We begin by retracing the steps of Mary Magdalene through the magnificent French countryside and the sacred sites that have been associated with the Magdalene. Adora will guide us as we go deep into the alchemical mysteries and the encoded secrets invoking the Divine Feminine with ceremonies of ritual and healing.
As we explore and experience the many facets of the Divine feminine in all her glory, we will awaken to our greater strength, sensuality, intuition and innate mystical nature. Through this alchemy, we will balance our inner and outer worlds, rising to reclaim our greatness.
SOME TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
• Celebration of the Fall Equinox in Provence
• Staying in Saintes de la Mar where Mary Magdalene and her companions came ashore when they left Palestine
• Optional “Riding the White Horses” and boat ride on the Rhone river in Saintes Maries de la Mer
• Visit to the Church of St Marys of the Sea and the crypt of Sara, the Black Madonna, Patron saint of the Gypsies
• Walk the “Royal Road” leading to Magdalene’s grotto through the sacred forest
• Visit to historic Minerve
• Visit to Gorge of Galamus where Mary once taught and preached
• Walk to the 2,000 year old “Seat of Isis” in Rennes les Bains
• A stop in Limoux for a church visit of a beautiful Black Madonna
• Special Fall Equinox dinner
• 8-nights hotels accommodations in delightful boutique hotels and a Chateau
• Hotel service charges and taxes
• Breakfast every day
• 4 lunches
• 6 dinners
• Services of English-speaking local tour guides throughout
• Sightseeing as per itinerary
• Sightseeing entrance fees
• Plus: Inclusion in BMSJ’s $1,000,000 Per Person Errors & omission insurance protection
Author and expert in the fields of plant and vibrational medicine, Adora is a visionary in the nascent arena of Quantum Alchemy, an evolutionary transformative path for self-mastery, which facilitates healing at the DNA level. She intertwines the divine knowledge and ancient wisdom of esoteric philosophy, psycho spiritual dynamics, essential oil, and energy medicine through her twenty plus years as a facilitator, educator, formulator, and entrepreneur.
“Roni” is a lecturer certified by the French Ministry of Culture specializing in pilgrimages and spiritual journeys. She lives in Provence at the foot of the mountain where Mary Magdalene spent the last 30 years of her life. She became close to Mary Magdalene from a young age when with a group of friends, she created the Association Santo Madaleno (from the Provençal, our local language, means St. Mary Magdalene) whose purpose is to defend and uphold the traditions. She also has a certification in aromatherapy. She loves to work with the energy and the spirit of the plants, she prepares her own meditation oils and organizes workshops to make onctions to pay tribute to Mary Magdalene.
I invite you to envision the unfoldment of your highest path and join us in the South of France to sculpt its CREATION.