May Service Week
Let’s get dirty! Service Weeks at Breitenbush are a beautiful way to engage more deeply with the land in an intimate group container. We have a four hour work commitment each day, with the rest of the time yours for soaking, eating delicious meals, and just being. Anybody who has any trade experience, let us know, we can use your expertise. You get to book our accommodations for a one-third discount during these events as well. We’re so grateful to have you! Here’s what we have coming up on the calendar.
This May, the focus is going to be on outdoor projects across the property. We will be addressing a variety of springtime landscaping projects, cleaning and reorganizing guest and employee outdoor spaces, and several woodworking tasks. Plan to do outdoor work and dress accordingly! All participants will receive a recommended packing list prior to arrival.
Click here to learn more about our accommodation options.
Rescheduling Overnight Reservations:
- We can reschedule your stay once at no charge, if it is more than 72 hours before noon of your arrival date.
- Rescheduling more than once, or between 72-24 hours before noon of your arrival date, will incur a $50 service fee.
- We are not able to reschedule reservations less than 24 hours before noon of your arrival date.
Canceling Overnight Reservations:
- If you cancel your reservation more than 72 hours before noon of your arrival date, there is a standard $50 service fee. The remainder of the payment will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel your reservation between 72-24 hours before noon of your arrival date, there is a standard $50 service fee. The remainder of the payment will be placed on a credit voucher, valid for one year.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours before noon of your arrival date, no refund will be provided.