Piercing the Veil: Communicating with Spirit
PIERCING THE VEIL: LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH SPIRIT THROUGH INTUITION & TECHNOLOGY
Don’t Miss the Early Bird Special of $50 off! It ends March 15th – Use Coupon Code: EARLYBIRDDISCOUNT at checkout!
In this 8-Week Intensive Online Workshop you will:
- Receive a brief history of Instrumental Trans-Communication (ITC).
- Learn to effectively communicate with spirit using multiple techniques & inexpensive tools.
- Learn to properly protect yourself from different energies.
- Learn the psychic methods that bring in the best results.
- Learn to review and caption responses.
- Learn to capture spirit photography.
- Learn more about telekinesis and astral projection/remote viewing?
- Learn the science behind the phenomena and how it works.
- Receive help in capturing evidence throughout the 8-week course.
- Learn how to differentiate real evidence from false positives.
This will be accomplished through:
- Participation in thought-provoking class discussions and Q&A’s.
- Joining in on powerful guided meditations.
- Telepathically connecting to Spirit guides, Loved ones & Communicators.
- Experiencing real-time communication through Spirit Boxes, Applications, Recorders, and more.
- Weekly assignments of transcribing audio clips and reviewing visual evidence
- Taking photos using a technique called water ITC
- Interacting with light anomalies (orbs) on night vision
- Learning how to review visual evidence
- Recording brief sessions using radio-based spirit boxes
- Recording brief responses using the Hope Spirit Box App
- Learn how to review audio evidence
- Learn how to interact with objects using telekinesis
- Learn how to use “thought-forms” in spirit communication
- Learn how to access the astral realm properly
- The power and responsibility of doing this work.
How to Experience this Class:
Students will receive a zoom link upon registering. Students will be encouraged to be present for each class. However, if this is not possible, students can listen to the recording and follow along still participating in the exercises. Students are encouraged to keep up with all homework assignments given each week.
This class will be taught by:
Joshua Louis is the author of the award winning book "Finding Hope In The Afterlife", and creator of the HOPE Spirit Box (HSB1), a FREE App built for real spirit communcation. He is the founder of H.O.P.E. (Helpers of Paranormal Entities) and is a proven Medium, Clairvoyant and Healer who is devoted to working with the highest sources of love and light. He specializes in Instrumental Trans-Communnication (ITC) – the use of technology to communicate with spirit. He bridges the knowledge of past ITC researchers with present technologies and techniques. Using a wide array of technological devices combined with intuitive means, Josh has been able to successfully reconnect many people with their deceased loved ones. In addition to his work and research into the afterlife, Josh is a devoted father, owner of a successful cafe as well as filmmaker. His website is: https://hopeparanormal.com/.
- Apr 11, 2022
- Apr 18, 2022
- Apr 25, 2022
- May 2, 2022
- May 9, 2022
- May 16, 2022
- May 23, 2022
- May 30, 2022
Optional Equipment List: (Suggested links sent with confirmation email)
- Clear plastic bowl
- LED Light base
- Night Vision camera
- PSB7 Spirit Box & speaker
- HOPE Spirit Box App (FREE for iPhone)
- HOPE Spirit Box App (FREE for Android)
- Sewing Needle
Note: we took money off the original price to account for the fact that students would benefit from this equipment to be used during and after class: The total cost of these items range between $50-$140
- There will be a link to a group page sent to students upon registering.
- This will require an additional $1.00 per month fee while the course is being carried out. ($2 cost entire class)
- This is where students will find class recordings, clips, and communicate with peers and instructors in between classes.
Contact: If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Debra at email@example.com or Josh Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org