Sangha Fest Sponsorship
Seeking Sponsors for Sangha Fest: Align Your Brand with Joy, Music & Yoga
Dear Potential Sponsor,
Are you searching for a vibrant community and an impactful platform to showcase your brand’s commitment to well-being, sustainability, and giving back? Look no further than Sangha Fest, a transformative 3-day yoga and music festival unfolding June 7-9, 2024 in the magical setting of Aztec, New Mexico.
More than just a festival, Sangha Fest is a movement. A gathering of yogis, music lovers, and conscious individuals seeking to connect with themselves, nature, and a supportive community. We align with brands that share our values of:
- Joyful living: Fostering inner peace and celebrating life through yoga,music, and mindful activities.
- Sustainable practices: Minimizing environmental impact and supporting responsible choices within the festival and beyond.
- Community well-being: Contributing to a cause larger than ourselves, with all proceeds benefiting Pura Vida for good, a non-profit providing recovery housing for individuals struggling with addiction.
As a sponsor, you have the opportunity to:
- Connect with a diverse and engaged audience of potential customers, reaching health-conscious,environmentally-aware individuals.
- Gain brand visibility through prominent logo placement on our website, marketing materials, and signage throughout the festival.
- Showcase your products and services through engaging activations,demonstrations, and pop-up shops,directly interacting with festival attendees.
- Align your brand with a positive and impactful cause by supporting Pura Vida for Good and its mission to empower recovering individuals.
- Become part of a vibrant community of like-minded brands and businesses, establishing valuable connections and fostering long-term partnerships.
Sangha Fest celebrates health & wellness, conscious community, and personal development through yoga, breathwork, music, meditation, movement, art, dance, nature, ceremony, and play. You may arrive on Thursday, July 6 to get settled in and join us for opening ceremony in the evening followed by candlelight yoga. Then start bright and early on Friday with 3 full days of yoga classes, workshops, and music!
Sangha is the Sanskrit word for “community” or “bringing together”, which is the mission of Sangha Fest: to come together in joyful celebration, sacred ceremony and nourish our body, mind and spirit.
Tucked along the Animas River, the venue is truly a paradise. Tico Time River Resort features RV sites, car camping, primitive wooded camping, multiple ponds, beaches, water slides, paddle boards, zip lines, and hiking trails. What a magical place to share a weekend filled with yoga classes, transformational workshops, kirtan artists, live music, and Ecstatic Dance.
The Festival will have Vegan food vendors, and in support of our mission of ahimsa, non-harming, we strive for zero waste. We honor the land we get to stand on, and all beings we share this land with.
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. DO NOT BUY TICKETS ELSEWHERE. NO REFUNDS.
Dogs are allowed but must be leashed at all times.
- WALK-IN TENT CAMPING INCLUDED WITH 3 DAY ADMISSION PURCHASE.
- FULL HOOKUP RV SITES may be booked through this ticketing platform or when sold out, additional sites may be available at www.ticotimeresort.com. RV Sites do not include festival admission
- Earliest Check-In is at 1PM Thursday June 6th
- Latest Check-Out is 10AM Monday June 10th
SINGLE DAY TICKETS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE CLOSER TO THE FESTIVAL
Sangha Festival and Tico Time are not responsible for loss, damages, or personal injury. All attendees and participants must sign the Tico Time Waiver. Confirmation of the waiver being signed will be required for entry.