Practices for Worry + Anxiety w Charlotte [Dec 20]
Vata season is here. All of nature is moving into her death stage. The leaves fall off the trees; the wildlife goes into hibernation; the landscape is quiet and barren.
All of nature tells us to go inside, to find the gold within. It is the time of year where we decide what we’re going to shed away, and find what we would like to rebirth into the new year.
It’s when air and ether rules the day, and we must decide whether we will experience Vata in her vitality-producing form, or her disease-producing form — whether we will experience her gifts or her liabilities.
Vata can bring worry, insecurity, and anxiety. It gets a bad rap in Ayurveda as the queen of disease.
And yet… Vata energy, when uplifted, gives you powerful and undeniable intuition. It gives you the ability to connect with the unseen. It gives you a tremendous sensitivity.
Vata, in her most heightened expression, becomes PRANA — the rhythmic, life-giving force within us.
Let’s uplift the Vata energy inside of us for energy, clarity, and great intuitive wisdom.
There is very limited space and we encourage you to pre-register to secure your spot!
This is a Kundalini Yoga experience. You’ll move your body, use your breath, put your life energy in rhythm, and enjoy the pleasures of your meditative mind! Anyone can do it, there is no beginner and no expert. Everyone is most welcome.
A Life-Force Academy Kundalini Yoga session is just something that has to be experienced. It’s more of a journey than a class.
Please bring your own yoga mat, cushion, water bottle, and anything else that helps you feel comfortable practicing. Please arrive early to the space with enough time to settle as we go LIVE to our global audience promptly at the start time listed.
$25 at the door — providing space remains (Limited space. Register to secure your spot.)
Advanced tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please keep your health and the health of other participants at the forefront of your mind when choosing to attend class.
- Do not attend class if you feel sick, or have a cough or fever.
- Please note that mats may be in close proximity as the class fills up.
- Please respect others in the space. This includes refraining from wearing heavy perfumes and body odor.
- Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle, and any props you will need. These will not be provided.
- Speak to a member of the Life-Force Academy team if you see anything that needs attention to help keep the venue safe.