The Kundalini Experience w/ Charlotte [Feb 7]
Join Charlotte & the Life-Force Academy live in person at our new studio space in Nevada City, California.
Did you know that most difficult emotions only last 90 seconds if we allow ourselves to feel them?
So many of us, due to a lifetime of feeling unsafe to feel, have pushed so many emotions, feelings, and desires down, lodging them deep into the tissue layers of the body.
Year after year, this dulls our brilliance, our magnetism, and our radiance — which stems from the fullness of us.
Join us and let’s liberate that wholeness together — the radiant frequency of you.
When we allow ourselves to be loose and natural, the brilliance of us can truly emerge.
This is a Kundalini Yoga experience in the Life-Force Academy where you will move your body, meditate deeply, sweat, dance, and set down some of the weight you’ve been carrying.
You’ll emerge feeling more YOU – beautiful, free, and attuned to the calling of your life.
All levels, everyone is welcome
There is very limited space and we encourage you to pre-register to secure your spot!
Please bring your own yoga mat, cushion, water bottle, and anything else that helps you feel comfortable practicing. Please arrive early to the space with enough time to settle as we go LIVE to our global audience promptly at the start time listed.
$25 at the door — providing space remains (Limited space. Register to secure your spot.)
Advanced tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please keep your health and the health of other participants at the forefront of your mind when choosing to attend class.
- Do not attend class if you feel sick, or have a cough or fever.
- Please note that mats may be in close proximity as the class fills up.
- Please respect others in the space. This includes refraining from wearing heavy perfumes and body odor.
- Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle, and any props you will need. These will not be provided.
- Speak to a member of the Life-Force Academy team if you see anything that needs attention to help keep the venue safe.