The Kundalini Experience with Jai Dev [Sept 11]
Join Jai Dev & the Life-Force Academy in person in Nevada City, California.
These will no doubt be beautiful experiences and you are cordially invited. There is very limited space and we encourage you to pre-register to secure your spot!
This is a Kundalini Yoga experience. You’ll move your body, use your breath, put your life energy in rhythm, and enjoy the pleasures of your meditative mind! From beginners to long-time practitioners — Everyone is most welcome.
A Life-Force Academy Kundalini Yoga session is just something that has to be experienced. It’s more of a journey than a class.
Please bring your own yoga mat, cushion, water bottle, and anything else that helps you feel comfortable practicing. Please arrive early to the space with enough time to settle as we go LIVE to our global audience promptly at the start time listed.
$25 at the door — providing space remains (Limited space. Register to secure your spot.)
Advanced tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Jai Dev Singh is a yogi, mystic, and internationally renowned teacher. He is the founder of the Life-Force Academy—a global teaching academy with students in over 60 countries around the world. He has authored numerous courses on Yogic Philosophy, Meditation Practice, Kundalini Yoga, and Ayurveda. He travels all over the world sharing ancient yogic teachings and practices in a uniquely accessible way that’s relevant to our times.
- Please keep your health and the health of other participants at the forefront of your mind when choosing to attend class.
- Do not attend class if you feel sick, or have a cough or fever.
- Please note that sometimes when we are sold out mats will be in close proximity.
- Please respect others in the space. This includes refraining from wearing heavy perfumes and body odor.
- Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle, and any props you will need. These will not be provided.
- Speak to a member of the Life-Force Academy team if you see anything that needs attention to help keep the venue safe.