The Path of the Teacher w/ Krishna Kaur & Jai Dev
Experience the Teacher Path
Do you love Kundalini Yoga and want to go deeper?
As many of you know by now – we’ll be beginning our first-ever Life-Force Academy teacher training this July!
If you’ve been on the fence or are interested to learn more about it, this is the perfect way to explore deeper.
We’ll tell you all about the experience and give you the chance to get your questions answered!
Maybe you’ve never even thought about becoming a teacher…
Maybe you’ve considered a yoga teacher training in the past…
Perhaps you’re currently teaching your own public classes and are endeavoring to stay inspired and to blossom more fully…
Here’s the thing: The Teacher Path is how we really go deeper into Kundalini Yoga.
It is through teaching something that you begin to penetrate its essence and master its practice.
It’s through the service path that we experience the real joy and purpose that is at the heart of this practice.
Join us for this special event coming up: The Path of the Teacher. This is an evening event with Krishna Kaur and Jai Dev where you’ll experience a taste of what this Teacher Path really is.
This is not necessarily about teaching public yoga classes – although that may indeed be the path for you!
It’s about learning to penetrate your life’s mission and living a life of caliber, grace, and compassion.
Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable. No exceptions.
When: Thursday, May 18th — 6:30pm-8:30pm
Class will begin promptly at 6:30pm. Please arrive early to reserve your seat and be situated prior to when we go live to our global audience. Class may go over 10-15 minutes.
- Please keep your health and the health of other participants at the forefront of your mind when choosing to attend class.
- Do not attend class if you feel sick, or have a cough or fever.
- Please note that sometimes when we are sold out mats will be in close proximity.
- Please respect others in the space. This includes refraining from wearing heavy perfumes and body odor.
- Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle, and any props you will need. These will not be provided.
- Speak to a member of the Life-Force Academy team if you see anything that needs attention to help keep the venue safe.