[Free Online Teaching with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach] The Power of Awareness
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - Tuesday, July 1, 2025
The present moment is the place from which your entire reality is created. Your relationships, home life, work, and experiences all spring forth from your thoughts, feelings, and actions that occur in a string of infinite moments. However, most of us live our lives running from task to task, distraction to distraction. We wake up each morning with an endless list of “to-dos” and go to sleep feeling like we didn’t accomplish anything meaningful. We meet and interact with many people throughout our day but yearn for a deeper sense of connection and intimacy. We are tossed around by the ups and downs of our emotions and the events of our lives and accept this as “normal.”
And even though we have the intention to take time for ourselves and to meditate, these often get put at the bottom of our lists because life simply takes over … but it doesn’t have to be this way. When you understand the transformative, healing power of mindful awareness, you dramatically shift the experience of your life, the people in it, and the world itself.
1. Video Trainings – 26 Videos with 10 Hours of Teachings Each week you will gain access to a new set of insightful and engaging videos with Jack and Tara. Over the course of seven weeks, you’ll immerse yourself in the best content focused on mindfulness concepts, practices, and instructions.
2. Guided Meditation Practice Explore masterful guided meditations with Jack and Tara based on each of their more than 40 years of teaching. You’ll receive three types of meditations inside the mindfulness training.
- Meditations Within the Teachings: At the end of the teaching sessions, you will be given a short guided meditation practice.
- Guided Meditations: You will be given guided meditations to help you go deeper with the existing teachings.
- Optional Practices: You will have the choice to do optional practices if you want to explore a topic further, if desired.
3. Community Mentoring Sessions Be part of an ongoing online community mentoring group and join weekly community mentoring calls, facilitated by experienced mentors.
4. Personal Journaling Exercises Journaling is one of the most powerful tools for deepening your self-understanding. The course includes your own personal online journal that you can access anytime with recommendations for journal topics suggested throughout.
5. Reflections Course Workbook Reflection questions are offered as another way for you to deepen your experience. Enjoy your private course workbook to conveniently document your answers and refer back to it as needed.