WHITE TANTRIC YOGA® Miami, Florida
WHITE TANTRIC YOGA® Miami, Florida
This workshop will be held on APRIIL 6TH, 2024 in MIAMI, FL at :
United House of Prayer For All People
4600 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127
Doors open at 7:30 am. Warm ups begin at 8:15 am. Workshop begins at 9:00am
- $165 Adult Registration (until 11:59pm EST 03/06/2024)
- $195 Adult Late Registration (Begins 03/06/2024 )
- $142 Full-time Student or Senior (65+) Registration (until 11:59pm EST 03/06/2024
- $172 Full-time Student or Senior (65+) Late Registration (Begins 03/06/2024)
- $125 Young Meditators Age 9-16
- Monitor Fee* – $45 (*previous experience at White Tantric Yoga® required. email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
HOW TO PREPARE & WHAT TO BRING*
- Come to the workshop ready to meditate, having done some yoga or stretching exercises.
- Wear loose, comfortable, white clothing. White combines all the colors and enhances your magnetic field and auric strength.
- Wear a white cotton head covering which FULLY covers the head and will stay on securely during the kriyas.
- Please bring a blanket/sheepskin/yoga mat to sit on and a light blanket to cover yourself with during relaxation periods.
- White Tantric Yoga® is a cleansing process. Water will be provided during the day and you may bring your own.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or spraying essential oils, as it may disturb others.
- Please be mindful that the White Tantric Yoga® space between the lines is limited and nothing but essential items as listed above should be brought into the space in a very consolidated fashion.Please leave valuables at home.
- Photography and videography or use of any kind of recording device is prohibited at White Tantric Yoga®. Cameras are not allowed at the workshops and cell phones should be turned off.
WHAT TO EXPECT
White Tantric Yoga® will be presented as it has been to thousands and thousands of people, all around the world, for over 30 years.
Each workshop consists of between six and eight kriyas. A kriya is a meditation incorporating:
- a yoga posture (asana)
- a hand position (mudra)
- a breathing technique (pranayama)
- a mental focus and/or a mantra
Sometimes the kriyas are accompanied by music. These kriyas vary in length up to sixty-two minutes. There are breaks in between each Kriya.
The environment is peaceful, and the atmosphere is friendly, supportive, and uplifting. A vegan lunch is provided.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
There are no prerequisites for participating in White Tantric Yoga®. Beginners will tune into their internal energies and enjoy a deep and sometimes challenging meditative experience. More advanced meditation practitioners will deepen their experience and make new inroads to their spiritual awareness.
ABOUT WHITE TANTRIC YOGA® & MEDITATION
Our minds release 1000 thoughts per wink of an eye. Some of these thoughts get lost in the unconscious, and some get stuck in the subconscious and affect the conscious mind. These thoughts become feelings, emotions, desires, multi-realities or fantasies. Instead of mastering our mind, often our mind and thoughts direct or distract us, which can result in impulsive decisions, poor communication and self-imposed stress.
White Tantric Yoga® enables you to break through these subconscious blocks, so you can have a more enjoyable life. In the shortest time, you can experience release from a lot of the burden you carry in your mind.
When you see and act on each moment with clarity, you can gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your life can change. Your mind, body, and soul can act together as one. This is the path to personal freedom and awareness, and will bring more success to every area of your life. White Tantric Yoga® is a registered trademark of Humanology and Health Science Inc.
For Additional Information on all White Tantric Yoga® workshops and current schedule of all courses go to www.whitetantricyoga.com
HOW IT WORKS
Envision the energy of the universe as both parallel and perpendicular in nature, like a cloth woven together. As a cloth becomes stronger when it is stretched on the diagonal, so the White Tantric Yoga® diagonal, or ‘Z’ energy is stronger. This energy cuts through the blocks that are stuck in the subconscious mind.
During this process, the diagonal energy connects the participants to the subtle body (expanded state of consciousness) and electromagnetic field.
The practice of White Tantric Yoga®, as with most sacred Eastern wisdom, had previously been a tradition passed on from teacher to student in a mystical and selective way. In 1970 the practice and experience of White Tantric Yoga® was opened to anyone who wanted to commit to the discipline and White Tantric Yoga® was taught publicly.
Until 1986, the workshops were guided by Yogi Bhajan throughout the world. In 1987 White Tantric Yoga® was presented as a video-taped series. The videos have the same effect; to connect participants to the subtle body.
New policies and procedures:
Hand Washing/Sanitizer– We encourage frequent washing of hands and use of hand sanitizer.
Social Distancing – Please be mindful of your space and interactions and understand the needs that others may have.
Lunch – Vegan & Gluten-free lunch will be provided.
Water – Water stations will be provided.
What’s expected of attendees:
- Bring your digital Brightstar ticket & ID.
- Wear your provided wrist band given at check-in all day.
- Be mindful of your social exposure before the workshop and do not attend if you are sick or presenting any symptoms including: fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue. loss taste and smell, and other flu-like or cold-like symptoms.
- Be respectful and appreciative of the needs of others.
****AT THE DOOR REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE. IF YOU PLAN TO REGISTER AT THE DOOR, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY OF TIME.****
***There is a $25 processing fee for each refund outside of 7 days. Within 7 days of the course refund requests are subject to a 50% administrative fee, or, we can transfer to the very next Miami, FL course for free as a courtesy.
*Prices listed are subject to and not inclusive of applicable Bright Star Events registration fees.
Vegan lunch provided (vegan, gluten-free option may be available). Lunch will be served in the premisses. We will also have purified water dispensers (while supplies last). Please bring your own unbreakable water bottle and any light snacks you may want. **No food is permitted in the main Hall**
Venue has available free private parking lots. Additional street parking is an option.