White Tantric Yoga® Phoenix
WHITE TANTRIC YOGA® Phoenix, AZ
This workshop will be held on FEBRUARY 3, 2024 in Phoenix, AZ at :
The Glendale Women’s Club
7032 N 56th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301
Doors open at 7:30 am. Warm ups begin at 8:15 am. Workshop begins at 9:00am
- $185 Adult Registration (until 11:59pm MST 1/20/2024)
- $205 Adult Late Registration (Begins 1/21/2024 )
- $162 Full-time Student or Senior (65+) Registration (until 11:59pm MST 1/20/2024
- $182 Full-time Student or Senior (65+) Late Registration (Begins 1/21/2024)
- Monitor Fee* – $65 (*previous experience at White Tantric Yoga® required. email: email@example.com)
HOW TO PREPARE & WHAT TO BRING*
- Come to the workshop ready to meditate, having done some yoga or stretching exercises.
- Wear loose, comfortable, white clothing. White combines all the colors and enhances your magnetic field and auric strength.
- Wear a white cotton head covering which FULLY covers the head and will stay on securely during the kriyas.
- Please bring a blanket/sheepskin/yoga mat to sit on and a light blanket to cover yourself with during relaxation periods.
- White Tantric Yoga® is a cleansing process. Water will be provided during the day and you may bring your own.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or spraying essential oils, as it may disturb others.
- Please be mindful that the White Tantric Yoga® space between the lines is limited and nothing but essential items as listed above should be brought into the space in a very consolidated fashion.Please leave valuables at home.
- Photography and videography or use of any kind of recording device is prohibited at White Tantric Yoga®. Cameras are not allowed at the workshops and cell phones should be turned off.
WHAT TO EXPECT
White Tantric Yoga® will be presented as it has been to thousands and thousands of people, all around the world, for over 30 years.
Each workshop consists of between six and eight kriyas. A kriya is a meditation incorporating:
- a yoga posture (asana)
- a hand position (mudra)
- a breathing technique (pranayama)
- a mental focus and/or a mantra
Sometimes the kriyas are accompanied by music. These kriyas vary in length up to sixty-two minutes. There are breaks in between each Kriya.
The environment is peaceful, and the atmosphere is friendly, supportive, and uplifting. A vegetarian lunch is provided.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
There are no prerequisites for participating in White Tantric Yoga®. Beginners will tune into their internal energies and enjoy a deep and sometimes challenging meditative experience. More advanced meditation practitioners will deepen their experience and make new inroads to their spiritual awareness.
ABOUT WHITE TANTRIC YOGA® & MEDITATION
Our minds release 1000 thoughts per wink of an eye. Some of these thoughts get lost in the unconscious, and some get stuck in the subconscious and affect the conscious mind. These thoughts become feelings, emotions, desires, multi-realities or fantasies. Instead of mastering our mind, often our mind and thoughts direct or distract us, which can result in impulsive decisions, poor communication and self-imposed stress.
White Tantric Yoga® enables you to break through these subconscious blocks, so you can have a more enjoyable life. In the shortest time, you can experience release from a lot of the burden you carry in your mind.
When you see and act on each moment with clarity, you can gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your life can change. Your mind, body, and soul can act together as one. This is the path to personal freedom and awareness, and will bring more success to every area of your life. White Tantric Yoga® is a registered trademark of Humanology and Health Science Inc.
For Additional Information on all White Tantric Yoga® workshops and current schedule of all courses go to www.whitetantricyoga.com
HOW IT WORKS
Envision the energy of the universe as both parallel and perpendicular in nature, like a cloth woven together. As a cloth becomes stronger when it is stretched on the diagonal, so the White Tantric Yoga® diagonal, or ‘Z’ energy is stronger. This energy cuts through the blocks that are stuck in the subconscious mind.
During this process, the diagonal energy connects the participants to the subtle body (expanded state of consciousness) through the electronic media. This works the same way as a worldwide telephone system that relies on satellites and electromagnetic energy in order to connect two parties.
The practice of White Tantric Yoga®, as with most sacred Eastern wisdom, had previously been a tradition passed on from teacher to student in a mystical and selective way. In 1970 the practice and experience of White Tantric Yoga® was opened to anyone who wanted to commit to the discipline and White Tantric Yoga® was taught publicly.
Until 1986, the workshops were guided by Yogi Bhajan throughout the world. In 1987 White Tantric Yoga® was presented as a video-taped series. The videos have the same effect; to connect participants to the subtle body.
New policies and procedures:
Hand Washing/Sanitizer– We encourage frequent washing of hands and use of hand sanitizer.
Social Distancing – Please be mindful of your space and interactions and understand the needs that others may have.
Lunch – Vegetarian & Gluten-free lunch will be provided.
Water – Water stations will be provided.
What’s expected of attendees:
- Bring your digital eventbrite ticket & ID.
- Wear your provided wrist band given at check-in all day.
- Be mindful of your social exposure before the workshop and do not attend if you are sick or presenting any symptoms including: fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue. loss taste and smell, and other flu-like or cold-like symptoms.
- Be respectful and appreciative of the needs of others.
****AT THE DOOR REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE. IF YOU PLAN TO REGISTER AT THE DOOR, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY OF TIME.****
R EFUND POLICY
***There is a $25 processing fee for each refund outside of 7 days. Within 7 days of the course refund requests are subject to a 50% administrative fee, or, we can transfer to the very next Phoenix, AZ course for free as a courtesy.
*Prices listed are subject to and not inclusive of applicable EventBrite registration fees.
Vegetarian lunch provided (vegan, gluten-free). Lunch will be served outdoors. We will also have purified water dispensers (while supplies last). Please bring your own unbreakable water bottle and any light snacks you may want. **No food is permitted in the main Hall**
Onsite parking available and additional street parking is an option.
When should I arrive?
Doors will open at 730am. Warm ups begin at 815am. The workshop will begin at 9:00am. Please allow yourself extra time to arrive and get settled for the day.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Yes. Please bring either a printed or digital version of your ticket to the event to confirm registration and check in at the event.
What about my partner for the day?
Many people arrange with a friend to do tantric together, though it is not necessary to do White Tantric Yoga® with someone you know. If you do not have a partner arranged for the workshop, announcements will be made to connect participants together before the start of the workshop. If you are looking to arrange a partner day of, please allow yourself extra time.
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds may be requested up to 7 days before the start of the workshop. Please note that there is a $25 processing fee for each refund! No exceptions. Or we can transfer to the very next Phoenix, AZ workshop for free as a courtesy. *Cancellation requests made within 7 days of the course are subject to a 50% charge. No refunds or credit requests will be accepted after 24 hours before the workshop date
How can I contact the organizer if I have questions?
Please email the workshop administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.