Yoga Gives Back Test Event 11 6
A DAY OF INSPIRATION, MINDFULNESS & YOGA
Our Annual Global Gala is like no other, an exciting opportunity for all Yoga Gives Back (YGB) global supporters to come together to give back with a full day of inspiring programs led by YGB’s Global Ambassadors and Supporters. This Gala is the flagship event of our global campaign #OneMillionYogis engaging yoga communities from around the world.
FREE REGISTRATION! DONATE IF YOU CAN!
Our Goal is to raise $50,000! Donations empower 2400 women and children in India with microloans, education, and the opportunity to break the cycle of poverty!
SEE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
A Snap Shot of the Day
“Namaste Award Presentation with Q&A” with Dr. Muhammad Yunus live from Bangladesh, 7 p.m. PST
- Yoga sessions by top teachers including Elena Brower and Kino MacGregor
- Chanting and music from “A Global Gathering for India” including Krishna Das
- “Ambassadors of the Year” presentation
- LIVE Conferences:
- How to practice YOGA beyond the mat?: Anouk Prop, David Swenson, Harmony Slater, Nadine McNeil, Vikram Jeet Singh
- Power of Sound: Belinda Carlisle, C.C.White, Nina Rao
- Ayurveda Self-Care in Covid time: Anjali, Aparna Khanolkar, Mariko Hirakawa, Vivica Schwartz
- Bhagavad Gita for Women: Gopi Ona-Ali, Devorah Sacks, Sarah Mata, Pranidhi Varshney
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EVENT INFORMATION ON YOGA GIVES BACK WEBSITE
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Platinum Sponsor ($10,000)
Gold Sponsor ($5,000)
Bronze Sponsor ($1,000)
Your Donations Impact
The world has witnessed India’s struggle with the devastating impact of the second surge of COVID-19 this year with an increase concern for the third wave this fall. Your donations support more than 2400 women and children with YGB’s programs of empowerment in India. Visit our website for more information, see “OUR IMPACT.”