Altar of Love Weekend Phoenix
Join us for an enchanting weekend of spiritual rejuvenation and healing at the Altar of Love Weekend! Buddha Bella is delighted to host interantionally renowned artist and teacher Ananda Das. The theme for the weekend is "Goddesses of the Yogic Tradition." We’ll dive into the teachings, practices and understandings of why they are as relevant now as ever. Come immerse in a tradition that is over 5,000 years old.
This soul-nourishing experience is designed to help you:
- Ignite Your Devotion: Rediscover the spark of devotion within you and deepen your connection to the divine.
- Heal Your Heart: Allow the gentle healing energies to mend and mend your heart, helping you find inner peace and emotional well-being.
- Unlock Your Voice and Sing: Embrace the power of your own voice and experience the bliss of chanting and singing in harmony.
- Radiate Joy and Wellness: Learn practices that enhance your radiance, health, and overall sense of well-being.
- Celebrate with a Loving Community: Come together with like-minded souls to share in the celebration of love and unity.
- Relieve Stress: Release the burdens of daily life and find tranquility through our calming and rejuvenating activities.
Here is the captivating schedule for the weekend’s events. You have the flexibility to attend individual sessions or choose the weekend package for a complete and transformative experience:
Friday, Nov 17th
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Kirtan | Heart Songs | Sound Healing (Joined by an incredible band)
Saturday, Nov 18th
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Sattva Kundalini Yoga | For Creativity, Wisdom, Health & Prosperity | Saraswati & Lakshmi Themed
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Singing, Mantra & Bhakti Masterclass
Sunday, Nov 19th
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Sattva Kundalini Yoga | For Courage, Resiliency, & Detachment | Durga & Kali Themed
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Cacao Ceremony, Healing Heart Songs, and Sound Healing
To secure your place in this enlightening experience, we recommend registering in advance.
- $200 before 11/1
- $250 after 11/11
- $300 at the door
- $45 before 11/1
- $55 after 11/11
- $65 at the door
Join us at the Altar of Love Weekend and together we will uplift, heal, and blossom on this transformative journey. We can’t wait to welcome you with open hearts!
Sign up right away and save!