For those who want the short and relevant answer, we will always, ALWAYS, respect your privacy, your email address, and the information you give us. We’re not going to sell it, trade it, or abuse any information you submit to us.
1. How’s my information going to be used?
When you sign up, you’ll receive a free subscription to our eNewsletter which is sent out bi-monthly. Our eNewsletters contain inspirational content (articles, videos, podcasts, etc.) as well as information about upcoming events that pertain to yoga, meditation, spirituality, and personal growth.
2. Why do you require information about my location?
We collect your location information so that we can better serve you with relevant information about upcoming events in your geographical region.
3. How do I to stop receiving emails from you in the future?
If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided at the bottom of all our emails.
4. Who’s going to get my information?
While your email address and purchase information is provided to the business who organizes the event to which you have purchased tickets, we will never share your information with other third parties.
Yes, but our cookies don’t contain any personal information. We use them to help you make using our website easier, such as:
- to remember your location and language preferences
- to deliver information that match your interests
- to help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
- to let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership
- to manage and present site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you
We also use Google Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. This data is collected from thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This helps us build a better website to match our visitors’ needs.
But if any of this feels uncomfortable to you, head here to disable cookies and beacons on your computer »
5. What if I post in one of your forums or blog posts?
Occasionally we hold public discussions through forums within our site. This may be on blog posts we put up or in our membership area. Please be aware that this is public space. Would you shout out your credit card information in public? Probably not. Use this same discretion when you post in our forums and when commenting.
6. How tech savvy are you guys when it comes to data security?
We’re real good. We have a ton (and wide variety, may I mention) of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures put in place to protect your personal information. We’ve never had a breach of security and always strive for excellence in maintaining your privacy.