New Moon Community Acupuncture
Come join us for our monthly Moon Celebrations!
Each New Moon we will get intentional and lay out our game plan for the next couple of phases.
Please arrive between 6:15-6:30p, doors will lock at 6:35p once practice begins.
Plan accordingly as evening parking in this area can be difficult (See parking garage info below). There are bike racks out front, no bikes inside please.
What to expect:
- We’ll start this event by learning a Qi Gong movement exercise
- Followed by auricular acupuncture, with a little Traditional Chinese Medicine information tidbit, by Jerrolynn Rose, L.Ac
- Guided meditation to settle into treatment
- Once settled, we will allow the needles to do their magic. We will do a community session for 45-60mins
- A belly that has had a meal within the last 2 hours or a recent light snack
- Water in a closed container
- Comfy clothes
- Long hair tied up and away from ears
- Open mind that is willing to expand; Open heart that is willing to connect
- Intentions for the new cycle
- OPTIONAL: Journals, crystals, cards, feathers, twigs, leaves, branches (whatever tools that help you connect and make you feel your best)
WHATEVER PRICE YOU COME IN AS, IS YOUR PRICE FOREVER. THOSE WHO JOINED PREVIOUS NEW MOON CELEBRATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US SO WE CAN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR PRICE.
Parking Garage Information
- California Parking: 2351 Mission St. (between 19th and 20th) – $15
- Mission Bartlett Garage: 3255 21st St. (between Mission and Valencia) – $4.50/hr