Power Journeys & Power Spots
FREE LIVESTREAM EVENT
Sunday, May 8th
5:00 pm Pacific • 8:00 pm Eastern
Join us on Sunday for a LIVE event to explore some of India’s greatest and most powerful treasures!
From time immemorial, traveling to places of power has been a spiritual practice for all traditions and paths because it is an easy, immediate shortcut for the healing and enlightenment of the soul.
Ramakrishna lived with Sri Kaleshwar, a Siddha and enlightened yogi, for 15 years. During that time they traveled together to some of the most hidden and miraculous places in all of India, some of which are unable to be found unless you are guided or called there.
He experienced countless miracles during his time with Sri Kaleshwar and has been bringing people to India for many years so they can personally experience the incredible power and secrets these holy places have to share.
During this class, we will discuss the following questions:
- What are power journeys and why are they so important to your spiritual evolution?
- How are power spots created and what type of energy flows there?
- Why are so many enlightened souls and saints born in India?
- What are some of the most powerful places in India and how can we access their energy for our own spiritual progress?
- Why do the yogis and saints spend much of their life in pilgrimage traveling from one holy spot to another?
- What is the importance of pilgrimage in my spiritual practice?
Ramakrishna will answer these questions and many more in this revelatory discussion!
To learn more, please visit www.sacredindiajourneys.com
Ramakrishna spent 15 years living in India and studying at the feet of an enlightened master, Swami Kaleshwar. Sri Kaleshwar’s life mission was to release the top ancient knowledge that has been alive for thousands of years but kept hidden, being passed to only one or perhaps two students through a continuous lineage.
Sri Kaleshwar said we are now entering the darkest part of the darkest age of humanity and that this needed knowledge belongs to humanity as a whole, not a select few.
Through sharing what he has learned Ramakrishna’s ambition is the same as Sri Kaleshwar’s: To spread this knowledge to help the world and to create spiritual masters, not students.
Ramakrishna is the senior guide at Sacred India Journeys, where he leads guided tours of India’s power spots.