The Rise to Shine Health & Wellbeing Weekend
The ‘Rise to Shine’ health and wellbeing weekend will take you on an immersive journey designed to help you thrive in all areas of your life.
Our two-day life enhancing event has been lovingly created for anyone who is ready to take their health and life experience to the next level.
Join us in the International Convention Centre in South Wales for an enriching, two day, multi-dimensional event. Open the doors to greater mental, emotional, physical or spiritual freedom.
We have brought together specialist teachers and practitioners to share ancient and modern wisdom that will take you on an expansive journey from soil to soul. You can find out more about what this means on our website: www.risetoshineevents.com
This event is wholeheartedly designed to support you to reset to THRIVE mode.
Day 1 offers a carefully curated programme of talks and demonstrations in the auditorium and is a gateway to the second day.
Day 2 is about following your own compass. You can personally select the talks, workshops and demonstrations that you feel drawn to, nearer the event date.
We want to ensure that you are uplifted and inspired throughout the event itself and also feel empowered moving forward.
We want you to:
- walk away with practical and transformative know how, that you can easily put into action to elevate your life in simple, uncomplicated ways
- easily stay connected to the wisdom shared by our team. We are recording content from the event for you to revisit and extend your learning.
- feel more connected to yourself, others and the spirit of life, in an even more deeply enriching way.
- be 100% sure at the end of the weekend, that you were exactly where you were supposed to be.
At the event you will experience the immediate transformational power of the ‘Rise to Shine’ practice. You will be guided by event host Rachel Jenkins, creator of ‘Rise to Shine’, international number one best-selling author of F.R.E.E.D.O.M, intuitive coach and mentor.
You can expect to:
– overcome ‘blocks’ that may have stopped you from operating in ‘thrive’ mode
– feel positive impacts immediately
– take time out for you to relax, recharge and nourish yourself
Each ticket includes an energising lunch on both days, a discount link to 4 hotels from The Celtic Collection and access to up to 80% discount on Great Western Railway (GWR) train ticket discounts.
There are some subsidised tickets available, if you wish to attend but are genuinely stretched financially. Please contact email@example.com to inquire in confidence.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Read more about the 2 day event, speaker line up and workshops on www.risetoshineevents.com