The Kundalini Experience with Charlotte [May 1st]
Tantra: The Sacred Dance – Eclipse Season
Here we are not retreating from any aspect of our life — we endeavor to be fully inside of it, and completely engaged. We surrender our expectations. We attempt to greet whatever lies before us with an uplifted spirit. We welcome the laughter, the joy, and also the tears and the pain. We weave it all together in the sacred dance that is our life path. This is the beauty of Tantra — endeavoring to experience the fullness of human life with joy and praise.
Join Charlotte & the Life-Force Academy live in person at our new studio space in Nevada City, California.
There is very limited space and we encourage you to pre-register to secure your spot!
This is a Kundalini Yoga experience. You’ll move your body, use your breath, put your life energy in rhythm, and enjoy the pleasures of your meditative mind! Anyone can do it, there is no beginner and no expert. Everyone is most welcome.
A Life-Force Academy Kundalini Yoga session is just something that has to be experienced. It’s more of a journey than a class.
Please bring your own yoga mat, cushion, water bottle, and anything else that helps you feel comfortable practicing. Please arrive early to the space with enough time to settle as we go LIVE to our global audience promptly at the start time listed.
$25 at the door — providing space remains (Limited space. Register to secure your spot.)
Advanced tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please keep your health and the health of other participants at the forefront of your mind when choosing to attend class.
- Do not attend class if you feel sick, or have a cough or fever.
- Please note that mats may be in close proximity as the class fills up.
- Please respect others in the space. This includes refraining from wearing heavy perfumes and body odor.
- Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle, and any props you will need. These will not be provided.
- Speak to a member of the Life-Force Academy team if you see anything that needs attention to help keep the venue safe.