Yoga Gives Back Annual Global Gala 2022
REPLAY of all sessions available now through February 28, 2023! (Full Schedule here)
Thank you for a very successful 15th Anniversray Gala! It was truly a great day of global community coming togehter for inspiration, mindfulness, and yoga to raise funds to support more than 2400 women and children with Yoga Gives Back programs of empowerment in India!
We were honored to present our humanitarian Namaste Award to Christy Turlington Burns, Founder & President of Every Mother Counts, for her dedication as global maternal health advocate since the day she became a mother.
Our world’s first "108 Sun Salutations-Global Relay" led by a stellar line-up of teachers from around the world was truly an incredible experience of connection like no other. Please try it!
A Snapshot of the Day
- Namaste Award Presentation & Dialogue : Christy Turlington Burns
- World’s First LIVE “108 Sun Salutations" Global Relay: YGB’s Global Ambassadors joining from Australia, Canada, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Turkey, The Netherlands, U.K., USA and more!
- Chanting, Mediation, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra: Kino MacGregor, David Swenson, Dena Kingsberg, Mary Taylor, Richard Freeman and Birgitte Kristen
- Conversation with “Ambassadors of the Year: Living Yoga”: Harmony Slater, Jeanne Heileman, Kia Miller & Michelle El Khoury
- Panel "Beyond Prenatal Yoga: Yoga in the Real World of Childbirth and Parenting": Britta Bushnell, PhD, Deb Flashenberg, Michelle El Khoury, PhD, Pranidhi Varshney & Sarah Ezrin
- Film Screening “No Woman, No Cry”: Directed by Christy Turlington
- Live with YGB Scholarship Students and NGO Partners in India
Your Donations Impact
Your donations support more than 2400 women and children with YGB’s programs of empowerment in India. Visit our website to learn more at "15th Anniversary Report" and “OUR IMPACT.”